The social network Pinterest is hot. It allows users to share images and videos to their boards while discovering new interests from others who have pinned.
To get started, pick a profile picture that stands out and demonstrates who you are. This could be your company logo or a featured image you use on your other social media sites.
Next, create a profile description that identifies your business. Let people know what your business is about. Make customers and potential customers want to fallow you.
Now create boards about your products and services. This is your opportunity to showcase your business. Create additional boards geared to help users, such as offering tips, as well as boards that are fun and entertaining.
Finally, be sure to connect Pinterest to other social media networks and create a Pinterest badge on your homepage that links to your Pinterest account.
Below are a few tips to remember:
- Keyword-rich descriptions will help get pins and boards found more easily though searches.
- Pin images from your website. Use content that is engaging and meaningful, such as from your blog, your “about” page or “products and services” pages.
- Follow your customers, industry organizations and potential customers.
- Like your pins and pins from those you follow.
- Pin frequently to make sure your network continues to grow.