There are countless Social Media strategy tips to get you noticed and increase brand visibility. Below is a list of some of my favorite tips.
1. Starting a Tweet with a username (such as @MichaelGoetzMarketing) means only the sender, the person mentioned and anyone who follows them both will see it. Don’t start your Tweet with a username, but if you really want to, add a period to the beginning, like this: .@MichaelGoetzMarketing
2. Schedule your updates to post just before or after the hour. If you’re trying to reach business professionals, scheduling posts just before or just after the hour is more likely to reach people who log in to social media just before or after a meeting or whey they’re heading out for lunch.
3. Follow or favorite those who retweet your post to grow your audience. Just by monitoring mentions of your username, you can find people who are interested in your posts—then follow them or favorite their Tweet.
4. Add your full address to Facebook so people can check in. This will help increase engagement.
5. In the past, Facebook has had strict rules for running promotions. Facebook has lifted many of its rules and running promotions is easier than ever. For example, you’re able to ask fans to Like or Comment on a post to enter your contest. You can also use Likes as a voting feature.